Our concept for your carefree stay
Stay healthy safely
The past few months have been challenging for everyone. So it’s time to make your life easier again, for example by booking your stay at the ibis Styles Wien City.
Book more flexibly
Cancellation free of charge is possible up to 72 hours before arrival. When booking the best available rate, arrival is possible until 6:00 p.m.
Try it for free
Free PCR gargle tests are available at reception. You will receive the result within 24 hours.
We are very happy to welcome ALL guests again. Since 16.04.2022 the Covid 19 restrictions for hotels, restaurants and leisure industry have been ended. 3G (vaccinated, recovered or tested) is only required when entering Austria. We recommend wearing an FFP2 mask in public areas of the hotel.
- FFP2 masks are not compulsory but we recommend to wear them in the public area.
- Tested People
- Molecular test (e.g. PCR test) valid for 48 hours from the time of sampling.
- Antigen tests from an authorized body are valid for a period of 24 hours from the time the sample is taken.
- Recovered People
- Proof of recovery: medical or official confirmation of recovery from an infection in the last 180 days, confirmed by a molecular-biological method (e.g. with a PCR test).
- Vaccination certificates
- From December 6th, the vaccination certificates are valid no longer 12, but only 9 months from full immunization.
- The vaccination from Johnson & Johnson, which was originally confirmed as a single immunization, is only valid until January 3rd, unless it has been re-vaccinated.
- As of February 1st, 2022, the period of validity of vaccination certificates in Austria (Green Passport) will change:
- The first series of vaccinations (2 vaccinations or convalescence + 1 vaccination) will be valid for 180 days.
- The vaccination certificate of the booster vaccination (3 vaccinations or recovery + 2 vaccinations) should remain valid for 270 days.
- According to the Ministry of Health, vaccination certificates or other proof of vaccination will continue to be valid for 270 days for entry into Austria.
- Children from the age of 6 need proof (for catering areas),
- but for children between 6 and 12 years + 3 months a PCR test is still valid for 72 hours.
- An antigen test by an authorized body is permitted and is valid for 48 hours
- and the so-called Ninja Pass is also valid on weekends.
- Rules for entering Austria
- As part of the Global Accor Group, we implement the applicable hygiene and preventive measures. The hotel was also certified with the “safe stay” label of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce.
We adhere to the following standards in our hotel:
Our employees have been comprehensively trained in the new safety and hygiene measures.
We made it easy to check-in, check-out and pay contactless at our reception desk.
We have introduced additional hygiene measures at breakfast and at the bar.
We have intensified the cleaning of rooms and public areas and disinfect surfaces that have been touched even more frequently.
We recommend wearing wear an FFP2 mask in public areas.
Please use the disinfectant dispenser in the public areas as often as possible.